From Angry to Acceptance As A Working Single Mom
Mar 28, 2021
Hey there Working Single Moms, Lequita Brooks here! Have you ever thought, "I wish I could stop feeling angry about my child's father because I did not want or plan to be a single mom?"
Listen to the podcast and answer the following 5 questions to help you change your mindset from "I'm angry" to "I will commit to creating the best life for me and my child regardless of whether my child's father is involved or not."
- What angers you about being a Working Single Mom?
- Who is negatively impacted when you feel angry?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you like to happen that you can control to overcome your anger?
- Do you believe you can go from angry to acceptance?
- What changes can you make in your life to go from being angry about singlehood to accepting your new life as a working single mom?
"The sooner you make the best of being a working single mom the sooner you can get to living the BEST MOM Life for you and your child. Achieving acceptance is a process." -Lequita Brooks
If you can relate, register for my upcoming FREE Live Virtual Training "Be The BEST MOM"!