From Financial Famine to Feast As A Working Single Mom
Mar 21, 2021
Hey there Working Single Moms, Lequita Brooks here! Have you ever thought, "I wish I could better manage my financial responsibilities and/or attain additional income-generating opportunities?"
Listen to the podcast and answer the following 5 questions to help you change your mindset from "I don't have enough money" to "I will create a strategy to attain more money to do what I want."
- Why don't you have enough money to manage your financial responsibilities and have fun?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you be able to do if you had enough money?
- Do you believe you can have more money if you create a strategy?
- What changes can you make in your life so you can have enough money to meet your financial responsibilities and have fun?
- What date and time are you going to make a commitment to you and your child to change your financial situation?
"The key to having enough money is to earn over 40k and spend only 50% of your income on your basic bills." - Lequita Brooks
Register for my upcoming FREE Live Virtual Training "Be The BEST MOM"!